This property is available now.
Under application so there are no further opens
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Idyllic location just of Main Street Mornington- 6 Month Tenancy
Positioned just meters from Main Street shops, cafes & restaurants and an easy walk to the beach. This spacious weatherboard home is situated on a generous block offering space and privacy.The property features 3 spacious bedrooms, with plenty of storage space and 2 separate open plan living areas ideal for a family and zoned living. Lush green rear yard and quite location are sure to appeal to those looking for the sought after Mornington Lifestyle walking distance to schools and shopping.The property has endless character and a tonne of warmth. This home can be available furnished (as per photos) or unfurnished/6 Month Tenancy.
The property features:
- Large master bedroom at the rear of the home with ensuite providing tranquility plus,opening on to private rear deck via glass sliding doors to the spacious backyard to enjoy a late afternoon nap or glass of wine in the sun
- Main bathroom and laundry leading out to decked area
- Expansive family/dining opening to outdoor entertaining deck
- Characteristic/ well equipped kitchen featuring S/Steel appliances & ample storage
- Air conditioning/Slow combustion wood heater/Ducted Heating
- Generous sized backyard all fully fenced
- Double carport and off street parking as required
- Off street parking for 2 cars
- Pet friendly
- (Separate studio/bungalow not part of lease as used for storage )
Available 1st May 2018
* TO INSPECT
Advertised open times are available to view on www.raywhitemornington.com.au. To attend one of these open times you are required to register by calling Mark Bryant on 59732802 or emailing him on email@example.com, nominating the property, open times and date you wish to attend, together with your full name and contact phone numbers. Please note as these homes are often tenanted inspection times may need to be cancelled and or changed. Registering allows the property manager the opportunity to update you.
Applications can be made on the property using the ONE FORM application.
We look forward to helping you find your new home
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.