Leased: A tenancy has now been secured for this property
- 3 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
Set privately behind a charming high white picket fence is this ideally located home close to the beach and all that Main Street Mornington has to offer.Spend your weekends relaxing with your family in the sunny backyard or exploring local cafes and eateries. Featuring:
* 3 bedrooms with polished floor boards
* open plan kitchen lounge room with polished floor boards
* ducted gas heating
* updated kitchen with stainless steel appliances and dishwasher
* lock up shed and plenty of storage
* large sun room for additional living space accessed via double french doors
* updated crisp white bathroom with shower and separate bath
* fully fenced rear and front yards
* large lawn are and area for veggie patch.
This property is available on a 12 month lease and pets are considered on application.
Open For Inspection times are as advertised on www.raywhitemornington.com.au, please call Mark Bryant on (03) 5973 2802 to register for attendance at an open or to arrange an alternate time should the property be vacant.
Applications are via www.raywhitemornington.com.au and will only be processed once you have inspected the property.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.