Walk to Mornington Township UNDER APPLICATION NO FURTHER INSPECTIONS
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
This character-filled two bedroom home is perfectly located within minutes to Mornington's Main Street, which features a selection of boutique shops, restaurants, cafes and beaches. The property features:
- Lovely picket-fenced front lawn and garden area, with the convenience of included garden maintenance
- Two bedrooms, both carpeted and with built-in robes, split systems and ceiling fans
- Good sized living room off dining and kitchen, including ceiling fan and split system to keep you comfortable all year round
- Timber floorboards through the living spaces
- One bathroom, with shower and toilet, located next to second bedroom
- Spacious original kitchen with Bosch dishwasher, gas stove top and electric oven with rangehood
- Separate laundry with built in shelving and hanging space, plus a second toilet
- Small workshop located off paved courtyard area
- Pet friendly, with enclosed outdoor run for cat or small dog
Don't miss out on this affordable opportunity to live close to everything Mornington has to offer.
** This property is available on a 12 month lease and pets are considered on application.
Open For Inspection times are as advertised at RAY WHITE MORNINGTON, please call Lucie Olivier on (03) 5973 2809 or email@example.com to register for attendance at an open or to arrange an alternate time if one is available.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.